Location: Maynooth, County Kildare, Ireland
Accelit Consulting GmbH is an owner-managed IT support and consulting company based in Munich, Germany. We provide managed IT services for B2B customers throughout Europe.
If you are passionate about a dynamic and positive work environment, then you have come to the right place! We are seeking an Onsite IT Support Engineer to join our dedicated support team in Maynooth. You will be working directly on-site at our client’s facility to provide deskside support to users.
This is a full-time, permanent position. We offer a competitive salary package with additional benefits (company phone, performance bonus, etc.).
- Provided prompt and efficient on-site support to our largest customer at their Maynooth and Leixlip locations.
- Manage incidents and requests in our Incident Management System (Service Now).
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in Windows environments (workstation and server).
- Provide application support for Microsoft Office products, SharePoint and other standard applications.
- Independently perform preventive maintenance and software upgrades on complex manufacturing systems (Linux-based).
- Support our international project team on various IT projects such as hardware/software rollouts, network migrations, etc.
- Create and maintain solution documentation and performance reports.
- A degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is preferred, but relevant experience and certifications will also be considered. Above all, however, we attach great importance to an independent and self-reliant way of working.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly and courteous demeanor are a must. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding support to our customers. Highly motivated and customer-oriented team members are crucial to our success.
- Basic knowledge of Linux system administration and server hardware installation is required.
- Occasional travel within Europe to support other sites and projects is required.
- You must be fluent in English and able to work in Ireland.
- Are you ready to get started?
Please send your resume along with your availability for an interview and salary requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Private health insurance
8 hours shift
Monday till Friday
Additional wage types:
Driving license (required)
Place of work: Personal
Are you interested?
Apply today and start with us into an exciting and challenging professional future. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Mr. Vitus Holzner. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance.
Accelit Consulting GmbH
Tuchinger Straße 18